Welcome to Normandy Property Shop
Basse Normandie is situated in the North West corner of France, an area famed for its Calvados apple brandy and homemade cider.
The market town of Vire is approximately 45 minutes from the ferry port of Caen and about an hour from the beautiful sandy beaches of Granville and the famous Mont St Michelle. Travel north and you will find Bayeaux with its grand tapestry, and the D Day landing beaches that played out one of the most famous battles of our time.
At Normandy Property Shop we offer our clients the highest possible standards of service with peace of mind. Sponsored and funded by our French partner our service is completely FREE of charge and designed to make your purchase as smooth and hassle free as possible, our service offers;
- Property for sale in Normandy
- Appointments with fully licensed English speaking property professionals
- Accompanied viewings
- Advice on currency transfers to France
- French mortgage brokers should you wish to take out a mortgage in euros.
- Mortgage brokers in the UK should you wish to raise funds against your current property.
- General advice on all aspects of the French way of life.
The properties on our website represent a small selection of those currently available. These vary from a stone barn with outline planning permission, requiring full renovation, right up to the fully renovated and grandest chateaux.
With over 500 properties for sale we are positive we have the right one for you.
For further information or to discuss your requirements please use the “contact us” link from any of the listed properties.
Properties of the week;
Detached former mill house.